Thursday, May 13, 2010

peekfrostings

Wedding 3.0 Chosen Ones

Print Friendly and PDF

Wedding 3.0 (here's the back story if you are new to the blog) happens in just over two weeks!!  I can't believe it's almost here!

Bride and Groom 3.0 have been tasting cupcakes since October and they have finally chosen the three cupcakes that I will make for their wedding.

***Drum roll***



I'll be making these peaches n' cream cupcakes exactly as I originally made them.  Bride and Groom 3.0 LOVED the taste and the look of the peach on top .



Bride and Groom 3.0 don't want witches on their wedding cupcakes, and they love green, but that green colored frosting simply won't do.  I'll be making the same recipe as I used in the the witch cupcakes sans hats, brooms, and green coloring.  I'll throw some chocolate shavings on top to make them pretty - you won't even recognize them.



Bride and Groom 3.0 fell in love with my pound cake cupcakes.  I'll be frosting them with the frosting from ...


...the lamington cupcakes!  But, the frosting won't be on all sides as that would be too messy for a wedding.

Bride and Groom 3.0 also chose beautiful green and white cupcake wrappers from Sugar Cat Studios!  I can't wait to show them to you!

I'll keep you posted on the baking and the big day as it gets closer.

6 comments:

  1. They've got good taste, their choices all look amazing! I look forward to following the Wedding 3.0 story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to eating these great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific story this has been, and kudos to you for tracking it the whole way! Good luck on the wedding - I'm sure it'll be a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all sound wonderful. Now, to try them all myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that a re-invented lamington is in a small way influencing the wedding celebration of an American couple. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the wedding!! Great Blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics