Monday, May 17, 2010

peekfrostings

Cupcake Decorating Supplies - What You Need to Make Cute Cupcakes

Print Friendly and PDF

I asked you what cupcake decorating supplies you would put in a tool box and without even realizing it, your over 200 comments have created the ultimate cupcake decorating supplies list!  Rather than making you read through the comments, I've created a cupcake decorating supplies CliffsNotes list for you.

Your Favorite Cupcake Decorating Supplies

You guys sure do love your:
Less popular (but just as great) suggestions included:
Perhaps my favorite suggestion was:
Did I leave off your suggestion? Do you have something to add?  Keep the list going in the comments!

Are You Wondering Who Won the Cupcake Toolbox Giveaway?

I thought you might be. ;)  It was:

Congrats to Waylon!

Are You Wondering Where The New Cupcake Recipes Are?

I've got a new one coming this week.  Check back soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'd be lost in cupcake land if I didn't have ice cream scoops to dish out my batter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for generating such an awesome list of cupcake decorating supplies! I own a Vegan Baking Mixes company and we have an amazing Vanilla Cupcake Baking Mix. You should check it out! We also have Lavender, Chai Spice, Lemon Poppy Seed, Chocolate anc Vanilla cake baking mixes. All-Natural, 100% Vegan, Egg Free Dairy Free and ABSOLUTELY delicious!

    www.WholesomeChow.com

    Hope you are having an amazing day!

    Chef Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! What would I do without my piping bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Great site, here are some more cool Cupcake ideas and stuff.
    It helped me a lot..
    http://www.squidoo.com/cup-cakes-just-like-the-experts

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics