Saturday, August 30, 2008

peekfrostings

How to Eat Miracle Fruit / Miracle Berry

Print Friendly and PDF

Eating a miracle fruit
How to Eat Miracle Fruit

Before putting the miracle fruit in your mouth, cleanse your palate with a tall glass of water.

The miracle fruit needs to coat your mouth in order to have an effect, so don't just quickly swallow it down. You should hold it in your mouth and swoosh it around for a little bit. Then, bite into it and make sure the juices coat your whole mouth.

Don't eat the pit. One party goer did and said it was nasty!

Groom 1.0 claimed that the effect of the berry did not occur in parts of his mouth that weren't coated. I did not personally experience that.

What Does Miracle Fruit Taste Like?

The surprising (at least to me) thing about eating miracle fruit is that it tastes really good. It's a tangy berry that tastes sort of like a sweetened cranberry.

Does the Miracle Fruit Take Effect Immediately?

I found that I needed to wait a few minutes for the berry to take full effect.

5 comments:

  1. The effect started fairly quick for me, but gained intensity for the first 10 - 15 minutes. After 20 - 25 minutes it had worn off and lemons were back to being sour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I'll have to see if I can get my hands on some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you eat a tablet the same way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I've heard that tablets are used in the same way-- you put it on your tongue and coat it around as it dissolves.

    Question for the blogger-- for the berries, how many berries per person were you guys doing? 1 per? 2 per?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics