Wednesday, August 15, 2007

peekfrostings

Cupcakes in the St. Louis Post Dispatch

Print Friendly and PDF

Today's "Let's Eat" section of the St. Louis Post Dispatch featured cupcakes (if it was something else, you wouldn't be hearing about it from me).

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle/stories.nsf/cooking/story/03E7BC1B717C7F3E86257337005522C1?OpenDocument

The article talked about our two new cupcake shops, Jilly's and the Cupcakery. The physical paper, which I still get delivered to my door each morning (sorry trees), had a fabulous picture of the cupcakes at Jilly's. I'm not sure why the online article only shows a picture of Sprinkles in Beverly Hills. That's a shame. It's still worth a read though.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I found your blog by doing a search on St. Louis Cake Decorating Classes. I want to create delicious cupcakes.

    I LURVE The Cakery. Ericka is a sweetie pie. She has done all of my cakes for the past couple of years.

    Have you been to Jilly's? I was less than impressed with her cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like the blog. I actually still haven't been to either place. Since I bake cupcakes every week, I haven't had any interest in buying extra ones. I should really go sometime though just to do some research :). I really liked my cake decorating class at Sallies Cake and Candy Supplies. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics