Friday, October 30, 2009

peekfrostings

Caramel Apple Cupcake Review

Print Friendly and PDF

Bride and Groom 3.0 and their roommate, Davin, got a chance to try the caramel apple cupcakes that are featured on Paula Deen. As you'll see, they enjoyed them but thought that the chocolate pumpkin cupcakes were better (except for Groom 3.0, who doesn't like chocolate). Maybe I should have made the chocolate pumpkin cupcakes for Paula (please indulge me imagining that we are on a first name basis).



It's funny to me that the tasting trio keeps imagining maple where it doesn't exist. The frosting is a vanilla bean buttercream, not maple. Bride 3.0 nails it, though, when she says that the cupcake would be good hot. Everyone should get to try these fresh out of the oven. You can't beat it!

Reminder: I'm selecting the cupcake stacker winners tonight at midnight CST. Enter now!

2 comments:

  1. What a riot! That was so great. I loved watching them eat those. It was funny to see each nibble they took. I have to say they sounded delicious to me. I'm a chocolate lover but caramel apple is right up there especially in the fall.

    I had so much fun watching these 3 characters eat and critique your cupcake. I may have to try one myself. Keep up the good work. You're really on a roll! Congrat's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things, I wish the YouTube was closed captioned because then I could watch at work and no one would know.

    And, is the non-groom guy in the video single, cuz I want to set him up w/my sister. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics