Thursday, February 7, 2013

peekfrostings

White Chocolate Amaretto Cupcakes

Print Friendly and PDF


For my Valentine's Day contribution to Paula Deen's website, their editor suggested that I create a cupcake using white chocolate.  These white chocolate amaretto cupcakes did the trick!  The cupcakes contain both melted white chocolate and white chocolate chips for a double punch of white chocolate.  The amaretto adds a sultry almond flavor – enough to enjoy, but not strong enough to leave you with a lingering taste of alcohol.

Although you can make these white chocolate amaretto cupcakes using store-bought white chocolate, it would be extra fun to make them using homemade white chocolate (it only takes five minutes to make!). 

For the white chocolate amaretto cupcake recipe, head to Paula Deen's website!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely...these look amazing! I love white chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake project. This is why. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just discovered my love for cupcakes recently - I definately need to try making those.....and all the other cupcakes on your page! Love your Blog!
    Greetings from France/Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sounds amazing. I love amaretto and white chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so want to make these for Valentine's Day. Two of my favorite flavors. But I'd have to be my own Valentine for these. Hubby and teen son are dark, dark, dark chocolate lovers - the darker the better. My younger guy only likes milk chocolate. I guess I'll save these for my own special holiday. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help! I followed your directions exactly, and the cupcakes sank in the middle. They still tasted yummy, but look awful. Any helpful hints?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics