Wednesday, August 1, 2012

peekfrostings

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes

Print Friendly and PDF

Chocolate chip cookie cupcakes (made by taking your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough and baking it in cupcake liners) + cookie dough frosting + a chocolate chip cookie on top = chocolate chip cookie nirvana.

These chocolate chip cookie cupcakes are my contribution to 52 Kitchen Adventures' Chocolate Chip Cookie Challenge.


To grab the chocolate chip cookie cupcake recipe and to learn more about the challenge, head on over to 52 Kitchen Adventures.

P.S. - Since I was creating this for someone else's blog, I toned down my wackiness just a tad.  You will want to stop back here soon to see what I did with some of my extra chocolate chip cookies.  Hint: It's cheesy.

6 comments:

  1. Do you just bake raw cookie dough? or is it cake like batter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do u make the cookie dough frosting? Went to the blog and could not find recipe. Maybe u could post a link?? Thanks!! I want to make them!! They look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm cookie dough in cupcakes. How does it turn out? Soft and gooey still on the inside? I love the frosting with the cookie on top too. Just an extra treat with your treat!

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering how a cookie cupcake topped with cookie dough frosting would turn out. From the looks of the picture I will have to attempt this for my cookie-loving family =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great cookie! I would love to try some. I reckon I could eat about 100 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks nice to me ! I pined this recipe on Pinterest ! One day i will came back to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics