Saturday, April 12, 2008

peekfrostings

Cupcake Project Gets a New Grade

Print Friendly and PDF

Blogging is about words. However, numbers definitely do come into play:

Cupcake Project at BloggedI just received an email from Blogged.com about a new number. Cupcake Project has been rated a 9.0 out of 10 on blogged.com. Their score is based on an editorial review of frequency of updates, relevance of content, site design, and writing style.

9.0 sure sounded like a good number, but it didn't mean much to me until I actually looked at the site. At this time:

To say I was honored would be a huge understatement. There are so many amazing bloggers out there for whom I have huge respect. To even to be on the list with them is an honor - to be towards the top of the list blows me away.

The number is now based solely on the editorial review, but apparently over time they are going to be incorporating user reviews as well and they will definitely be reviewing more blogs. If you are looking for some other blogs to read, check out blogged.com. It's a great resource!

On my end, I will try to live up to my 9.0 - even shoot for higher (everyone's got to have goals). More cupcakes will be coming your way soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics