Wednesday, November 14, 2012

peekfrostings

Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter Sauce

Print Friendly and PDF


Back in 2008, my friend Bryan (the one who showed me how to make acorn flour) taught me how to make ravioli.  I filled the ravioli with apple cinnamon filling, deep fried it, and used it to top apple cinnamon toasted ravioli cupcakes.


This year, I made pumpkin ravioli with a much younger man - Myles, my 3 year old son.


Myles loved the experience - he's still talking about it!  You can find the recipe, more photos, and my tips on cooking with a toddler on FEAST magazine's websiteHead on over!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Sweet cinnamon sugar ravioli? Erm yes please. And after i try that i'll definitely be trying the pumpkin ravioli. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative twist!! This is an excellent recipe. I'll take 20 please! Would love it if you could share this at Foodtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for a perfect recipe for ravioli and got it in your post.. will definitely going to try it soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you post a great innovative things. Many thanks a lot in your great effort. nicely performed

    King Iron Works

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics