Wednesday, March 26, 2008

peekfrostings

More Than Cupcakes

Print Friendly and PDF

While cupcakes and I definitely have a special bond, to say the least, I'm excited to announce that I am now writing about all things food - not just cupcakes - at Slashfood. Slashfood is a fantastic foodie resource and I am honored to be a part of their team of bloggers.

I will continue to share all of my cupcake tales here, but if you enjoy reading this blog and are interested in other food topics, come check me out on Slashfood. I should have a new post up there almost every day.

Here is the link to my first Slashfood post which went live at 4pm Eastern Time today!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Slashfood has been one of my favorite blogs for several years. I also love TUAW and Luxist in the same network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much to both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics