Monday, May 21, 2007

peekfrostings

My Cupcake Blog: Why Have a Cupcake Blog?

Print Friendly and PDF

Welcome to my cupcake blog! My cupcake blog is going to be the home for all of my cupcake experiments. I am going to be baking cupcakes for a wedding on New Year's Eve 2007. Until then, I am going to bake a different cupcake each week, blog about it, and let the couple choose which ones they like best.

Why Have a Cupcake Blog?

Having a cupcake blog will give me a place to:
  1. Record all of my recipes and pictures.
  2. Get ideas from other cupcake bloggers and cupcake fans.
  3. Share my mistakes and successes with other cupcake fans.

Have a Look Around My Cupcake Blog

If you learn something from this cupcake blog or you have an idea for a cupcake I could make or a technique I could try, let me know! I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment or drop me an email at stef at cupcakeproject dot com.

Cupcake Blog Update

The initial wedding is over, but this cupcake blog will continue. Read all about my next wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Stef,

    What about a biscotti inspired cupcake?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz - Interesting. Are you picturing a biscotti on a cupcake or a really hard cupcake that you dunk in milk?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics