Tuesday, November 18, 2008

peekfrostings

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

Print Friendly and PDF

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

Thanksgiving cupcakes are scattered throughout Cupcake Project. But, I decided a Thanksgiving cupcake roundup was in order after Jonathan was asked by Lucky You whether I had any Thanksgiving cupcakes on my blog.

Here are the cupcakes that I think would be perfect for Thanksgiving:

pumpkin pie cupcakesPumpkin pie cupcakes

Pumpkin pie cupcakes: The Thanksgiving table always needs some pumpkin pie. Why not make yours in cupcake format?

pumpkin cupcakesPumpkin cupcakes with apple butter frosting

Pumpkin cupcakes with apple butter frosting: Really anything with apple butter frosting would be perfect for Thanksgiving. It is just about my favorite frosting ever!

sweet potato cupcakesSweet potato casserole cupcakes

Sweet potato casserole cupcakes: These are the Thanksgiving cupcakes that I made last year. There is also a sweet potato casserole recipe at the bottom of the post that is amazing if you want your sweet potatoes in non-cupcake form.

Thanksgiving Cupcake Ideas from Other Blogs
  • For cupcakes that look super cute, check out the turkey cupcakes from Jaki's Bento. They are totally adorable!
  • Simply Recipes has a gluten-free pumpkin cupcake that is well worth checking out.
  • For ideas and inspiration (but no recipes) check out Iron Cupcake Milwaukee. There are some tasty looking creative creations there!

5 comments:

  1. Hey you!
    My favorite is the pumpkin pie cupcake! It looks sooo gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want apple butter frosting. On everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I don't know if this interests you enough to give me your phone number, but someone left a turkey cupcake on the desk of my co-worker today! Literally, it's 2 cupcakes, a wee one for the head and a big one for the bottom in the shape of a turkey, with candy corn used for the tail feathers. It's cute! I took a picture with my cell phone, and if you would like to see it, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie - Alas, I have an old school phone with no photo mail. Can you email it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cupcakes were a HUGE hit at dinner last night. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics