Tuesday, February 20, 2007

peekfrostings

My Ten Favorite Fall Cupcake Recipes

Print Friendly and PDF

I love the flavors of Fall, and as the temperature drops, it's so nice to have a home filled with the warmth and smell of fresh baked goods.  Since people always ask me about my favorite cupcake recipes, I've put together this list of my ten favorite Fall cupcakes.  Happy baking!




4 of 10 Fantastic Fall Cupcakes

Oatmeal Raisin Cupcakes

Oatmeal raisin cupcakes are as comforting as putting on the well-loved sweatshirt that's been hidden in the back of your closet all summer.  The photo on the left shows them all glammed up for a wedding.  If you go to the post, you'll see them with a simple maple glaze and topped with chocolate covered raisins and a maple bacon lollypop.  You'll want to read more about the lollypops, too.  They are wicked good! 

Get the recipe.
Real Time Web Analytics