Sunday, April 24, 2011

peekfrostings

Crab and Asparagus Quiche Cupcakes for Paula Deen

Print Friendly and PDF


As many of you know, I regularly develop recipes for Paula Deen's website.  This month, my recipe for crab and asparagus quiche cupcakes is featured on Paula Deen's homepage. I love how Paula Deen's staff's addition of text to Jonathan's photo makes the cupcakes even more elegant and appealing.  Don't you adore the loopy "C"?  I wish my handwriting looked like that.

If the crab and asparagus quiche photo and the loopy "C" haven't sold you, here's a convincing quote from my post on Paula Deen: "Each quiche 'cupcake' features a from-scratch buttery crust seasoned with cracked pepper and filled with gruyere, fluffy eggs, and a generous helping of crab meat.  The quiches are topped with asparagus roasted with just a touch of olive oil and salt."  Go get the quiche recipe now.

2 comments:

  1. I made them last week and will feature them on my blog as a great Mother's Day Brunch menu item. Thanks for the great cupcake!

    Dee
    Cupcake South

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you substitute the gruyere for a cheese that is found in a supermarket?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics