Wednesday, December 30, 2009

peekfrostings

Frozen Mudslide Drink - The Adult Milkshake

Print Friendly and PDF

What's a girl to do with homemade Kahlua and homemade Baileys Irish Cream? Mudslides, of course! For my friend who, after reading the Baileys post, emailed, "That's not a cupcake. I feel so betrayed," don't worry: a mudslide cupcake is coming soon!

Frozen Mudslide Drink Recipe

Jonathan and I just happened to have a bartender friend visiting town when we wanted to make the frozen mudslides. This is how he made them, and I wouldn't change a thing!

Makes 4 frozen mudslides
  • 4 oz vodka
  • 4 oz Kahlua
  • 4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
  • 2 pints (32 oz) vanilla ice cream
  • Chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
  • Whipped cream for garnish (optional and not shown in the above photo)
  • Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional and not shown in the above photo)
  1. Blend all ingredients.
  2. Garnish with some combination of chocolate shavings, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup (or anything else you want to throw on there).
  3. Drink immediately.

7 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic! Cheers!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at Olive Garden my Freshman year in college and that's where I first learned about a mudslide. My how my tastes have evolved :P

    Happy New Year Stef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of a mudslide before... it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try adding Tia Maria, then top with a dash of frangelico for a bushwacker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! Sounds like a good idea for another party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A FROZEN mudslide? Holy heck... I don't know what to do with myself now... except say goodbye to my size 6s. :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics