Tuesday, April 28, 2009

peekfrostings

I've Adopted a Girl!

Print Friendly and PDF


Regular readers know that I'm having a baby in August. Check out my ever-growing belly! Oh - and I haven't yet told you that it will be a boy!

Because of this huge life change, you may not think it's a good time to consider adopting a girl. However, I haven't adopted a new child, I've adopted a blogger!

The Adopt a Blogger program is run by Dine & Dish and this year there are over one hundred food blogs participating. The idea is that people who have been blogging for over a year are paired with newbie bloggers to help them on their way.

I'm excited to announce that my adopted blogger is:

You can see from the logo that we clearly have something in common. Cherryspoon is "all sorts of baking related goodness, personal projects, great links, product reviews and more!" I am looking forward to getting to know her over the next three months (the length of the adoption) and I hope you will all head on over to Cherryspoon and show her some cupcake love.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Steff!!!

    I will check her blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Stef!! My baby daughter will already turn 3 months on Thursday - and I'm enjoying motherhood immensely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's me :)

    And Congrats on the baby boy!!

    Thank you for the shout out!
    This has already been really great, and we just started talking.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the boy! And congrats on becoming the THIRD person I know who will be popping out a baby this summer! ;D

    PS: Have him on the 8th... We can share a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a boy - congrats! That picture of you is darling :)
    Thanks for joining in on Adopt a Blogger! Hope you two enjoy getting to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You had me going there for a second...I thought all those hormones finally got to you...whew! Glad to know it is just a blogger. You are going to have enough on your plate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on having a boy!!! How exciting! Keep us updated. And your adopt-a-blogger is great, too. I'm going to head over to check out your buddy's blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photo and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on a baby boy and on adopting a blogger :) Very nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful program :) it is such a good thing

    Congrats on the baby boy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A baby blog? Congrats! We're all so happy for you both!

    Elliot

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics