Tuesday, February 20, 2007

peekfrostings

My Ten Favorite Fall Cupcake Recipes

Print Friendly and PDF

I love the flavors of Fall, and as the temperature drops, it's so nice to have a home filled with the warmth and smell of fresh baked goods.  Since people always ask me about my favorite cupcake recipes, I've put together this list of my ten favorite Fall cupcakes.  Happy baking!




10 of 10 Fantastic Fall Cupcakes

The Everything Fall Cupcake

You've made it to the end of the list so you deserve an extra special treat. What you see here is (take a deep breath) pumpkin, spiced rum, and maple cupcakes topped with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and dried cranberries - with brown sugar frosting-topped apple cobbler cupcakes baked inside. It is the ultimate fall cupcake!

Get the recipe.
Real Time Web Analytics